Monday, March 9, 2009

Why?


Today I was really unhappy in school.I felt tired and scaried.I cann't understand many things.One girl put the toilet water into another girl's glass.I don't know why this was happened in school.Both of this two girls are my classmates,so I felt strange.The classmates who know this thing are very angry too.
Everyone has his own authority to like a person or hate a person but they cannot to harm them.Everyone is the honey in parents' eyes,so they don't want to anyone else to harm their kids.I was really scaried because I don't know who is like me and who don't like me.I was tired in this school.
I help the girl,but some people censure me and said something bad to me.Why this world is injustice.The people who did wrong thing,but they don't feel ashamed.WHy?

5 comments:

  1. Heaven..Thanks for supporting me
    I feel sorry that it made you worried..
    I guess people are just like that in this world
    I feel really tired now..
    All we have to do is protect ourselves and study hard for our own future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Joy, It's helen~~girl!!

    Helen....It's ok~~some girls just can't grow up.
    Understanding what the others think.
    Thy just think that they are all of this world.
    But,In some years, When they grow up, they will know that
    but,I afraid that It's too late, cause they will know this bad feeling,when they're in trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen,

    Stay true to yourself and what you believe in.

    Sometimes it's hard but in the end, you will be a stronger person.

    Look at the big picture! Stay focused on studying and you are going to have a GREAT future! :P You are extremely talented and intelligent! Remember your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Helen..
    I thought it was Heaven's blog
    I'm really sorry~

    ReplyDelete