Saturday, March 28, 2009

3.28

I was very happy recently. I wasn't feel angry because all of my friends are really good with me.Thanks to my friends(Catherine,Angela,Heaven,Nancy,Mariah...). I think I am really lucky because all of you are my friends. Thanks to some students in grade 11 and grade 12. Your guys are always help me when I in trouble. Thank you to my best friend who is in Shanghai-Ten. You always give me courage to do something.Thanks to the teacher who are teaching me. I think I learn something new everyday not only in study,but also in the life. Sometimes,I was think of the life that in before. I was in compunction because I had some firends that are very bad. I used my real heart to get along well with them,but they didn't use their real heart to make a friend with me. I was really sad when I noticed that,but now I was happy because I found they are not good very early. I am happy now because the people who around me are really good with me. I have more deep thinking of my life now. I know which friend I should make and who I should use my real heart to get along with. I know some students in school always want to do something to hurt me,but I should tell them that I am very stronge. I don't know what will happen in the future but I just want to grasp the happiness that I have now.

5 comments:

  1. I feel really lucky to be your friend, too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you still can help me!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus, you are not stronge, but strong!
    I almost saw it as "strange"!!!....=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! Thanks for being a genuine and sincere person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so happy to be your friend,too.
    We are friends forever.

    ReplyDelete