Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Emotion of today

Today I was fun in school and I have a good supper with my friends.I told them my life in Victoria when we have supper.I was happy to tell them my experience and they were also enjoyed listening to me.I had a really nice memory in Victoria.I fell nervous now because next month I will have provincial exam.I have no confident to do well in my first time.I try my best to learn well but I still can not get a really good mark.How I can improve more fast?
So many students better than me in school.Same teacher same class why they can do better than me.Maybe I am still find a real way to study.
Iwant to improve!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun in school today!

    The experience in Vancouver truly changed and made you a better person. I am sure your memories in Victoria will stay with you for a lifetime!

    You need to have confidence in yourself and in me! :P

    If you want to improve faster, you need to read more!

    I know you want to improve, just keep on reading and reading! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Helen ~ nice to see ya here!

    ReplyDelete