Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The last day of March,2009

I had a really happy day because I did something that is really meaningful.I become a tutor to teach a student in 10B with the science. At first I asked him some questions in the book,but all of his answer is "I don't know". I was crazy when I noticed that. Fortunately, I didn't give up I explain some important point to him very slowly until he understood. I was happy to teach him because when I taught him I also was studying.
Today is the last day of March,2009. I was happy.
I had a talk with Mariah this afternoon,we talked about many things,like the study and life. I was really pleasant to talk with her because I learned some experiences from her. I was so glad that she can shared her opinion to me. Thanks,Mariah.
I got 100% in science today,so this also made me very happy. Before I write,I finished a drama that about the policemen. I really like this drama because it's very educational.I learned something from the actors...
I had a phone call with my best friend,she told me she will go to America on July. I was happy to know this because ... I am a little sad now because maybe she will go tho UK when she in grade 11. She is a girl who is very good for designing and painting. Her dream is go to RCA(a university in UK),so if she can go to UK when she in high school maybe is good for her future. As her best friend I should give her courage to do everything.
Come on-Ten!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a meaningful day! Your patience is important when you are working with students.

    Don't give up! You are making a difference!

    Remember:
    teached --- taught

    (Fix it in your entry now so you will remember)

    You are a very smart girl! Teaching others is the best way to study because it is like paraphrasing. if you don't understand something, how can you teach it?

    ReplyDelete