Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5


Today I tried to learn play the guitar but is really difficult.I had fun while I learn.In the afternoon I felt very tired and I had no energy to study.I don't know why,I just want to pay attention but I couldn't do that.Sometimes life in my eyes is very hard.We don't know what will happen and what we will feel next time,but we still should work hard.
I think I am so lucky because I have a good family and nice parents.I really love my parents although sometimes we have disagreement.My father never give me stress he just want to me happy every day.
Before high school,I didn't live with my parents because they have business in Beijing.I live in Whenzhou with amah.My father had phone call with me every night and I told him all the things of mine.We like two best friends.He like a hero give me all the things I want to have,but as her daughter I have nothing can give him.Just one thing I can do is to study hard and have a bright future,then I use my own ability to give him all the things he want to get.
Helen,come on!!!

4 comments:

  1. i really need to keep that in mind when I have my own child.

    Helen, I might need to call your dad for help when I have my own children.

    Your father is truly lucky to have such a wonderful, caring and intelligent daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you Helen..You're amazing already

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ I love my parents too.although Im not living with my parents..
    I'm alone in Beijing..but trust myself like you ....

    my good girl Helen~~ come on !!!!!

    ReplyDelete