Thursday, March 19, 2009

How about this week?


This week everyone at school was very busy,becuase we had so much should to learn.This week we started with a hard test.Unfortunately I didn't do well with that.Before I had a test I found my pencil bag was lost.I don't know who stealed my bag,so I felt so sad.I have something really important in my bag .I cann't understand why did he or she steal my bag.I just want to say to that person "you lose your praise by yourself".
In this week we did a lot of work in Canadian Study.Most of the works we did by using computer.Luckily I learned a lot about the history between Canada and other country.
The provincial exam will come soon,but I donn't think I do a good compare with that.I think I should use more and more times to study .
Studying "The sniper" was really a long project,we should write a literary paragraph about the sniper and also answer many questions of that.This story I really like it because I learned a lot from the sniper.He is a man who demenstrates bravery.The first time I read this story I felt headache because so many words I didn't know ,but after I studied I felt happy and pround with myself.Now I have my own emotion with this story .
Helen keep doing what you want to do!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are ready to keep on learning!

    We have so much to do and so much to write!

    Are you ready to fill yourself with English?

    I am glad you are appreciating the value of the story!

    Keep on blogging!

    To improve your English:

    1. Review your irregular verbs
    steal --- stolen and not stealed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to give you a mark! 4/5

    1. pround -- proud
    2. "The sniper" -- "The Sniper"
    (Don't forget your capitals)

    ReplyDelete