Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today


This morning I didn't was very happy.I felt a little bit upset.Yesterday something bad happened to me, but in this afternoon I was very excited .I saw Mr.Bob in this afternoon and we talked in the starbucks.We talked a lot.I really miss him and miss his class.Last semester I think I did really well in business education and I got a really good mark.I also learned a lot.Mr.Bob is a teacher who really like a friend.When we have a talk ,we not only talk about the study but also we talk about the life.He always told me do not care about other people's words just do myself .He said happy is the most important in the life.Last year when I knew he will leave I was cried because he is really a good teacher.I still remember the tear of mine and Catherine.He told me he is a housekeeper now,I laughed because his life is relaxing now and maybe he get a lot of fun.Now I just want to far away all the bad things that influence me and all the things are in past now.I am happy now because I have a lots of good friend.Yesterday night I cried and I called to my best friend Ten.She told me a lot and she let 5 of her friend to talk with me and told someting interesting to me.I was so moved.
Helen, you are the best!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea.. Don't worry but be happy!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this and I want to be happy every day!!!!
    Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete