Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keep doing what you want to do



Keep doing what I want to do. Today I had a talk with Ms.Chan about my study. After I had a talk with her I think I am not really hard work for my studying. Sometimes I think I am studying hard,but actually I am not. This is just a thought in my heart that I 'm studying hard. I have a dream to go to UBC, but the only way I can go there just to study harder and harder. Compare with other students that around me,I think I'm not study hard. I always think I have my own to life and study,I don't need to compare with others. The true life tell me that's impossible. To be honest,I can not say I really like studying,but I really like the emotion that I improved. I know what I want in the future where I want to go in the future. Studying is a good way for my to improve. I am a girl who really want to know all the knowledge in this world. I will try my best to let my dream come true.

2 comments:

  1. No helen~ don't press yourself~ I think you are very hard-working, and I see you are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much,Mariah.I am very happy that you are my friend.You always moved me becuase you tried your best to help me .
    Thank you a million

    ReplyDelete