Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why are you always do something like that?



I am really angry now!!!!Please don't be silly,OK. What do you want to do? You are so boring to do something like that. If you think you are free please to do something that is good for you. Don't always think of to hurt people. I can't understand why you always want to say something bad to me and always think you are the best person in the world. I don't want to hate you forever,I just want to be happy every day. If I do something bad to you,what will you think. I was regret that made friend with you. You looks so ugly in my eyes now. Why you become like that now? Why you like to hurt people now? Why are you always pretend to be friendly? Don't forget all the things that you told me before. Why you looks so scary now? Why you always want to be the best? Why you don't notice that some people are don't like you? Why you always looks very arrogant ? You likes so silly...

I don't want to forgive you,although you thinks you are right with anything.

Sometimes, I think I did all the things right with my friend,but now I notice sometings I did wrong. I am not a ferfect girl,I just want to be happy every day. What I want is very simple,but I can't do that.

In this semester and last semester,somethings really bad happened to me. I feel helpless and tired. Why some people always want to me be angry and upset. I really cann't understand.

I know I have lots of faults ,but who can tell me that they have no fault.

Please don't do it again,I am so tired with the scandal.

4 comments:

  1. Who's annoying you, Helen?? Cheer up! Dont be angry with someone who are doing silly things, Don't waste your mind because of them. They will pay for their mistakes someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. god ~~~~~ you won't be unhappy
    cause all of we lovely girls will help you
    something badly but happened
    all of them had already gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just put it back.
    Life is happy for you. Lovely Helen.!
    Everyone has some problems in there life, the points could you face them and solve them.
    I think you could do it cause your are Helen.! right.?
    Keeping happy, like the Helen in before.
    We all love you.!

    ReplyDelete