Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Start

I got report card of first term last night. My father told me he thought I am not tried my best.I agreed with him. He told me 2 years is really quick to pass so I can't waste my time now. Fortunately he also gives me courage to do well. Ms,Chan thanks for explaining to my father about English 10. I know both you and my parents really want me to achieve my goal. I promise I will persist to the end.
This week I felt very tired because I should did many works every day. To be honest I felt very happy this week. I met lots of friends and we had dinner together. I think I should read more English books in the future to improve my English skills. On Friday English 10 class,I wrote an essay called"Environment can influence a person's identity". Unfortunately I think I didn't do well in that,because I can't organize my thought quickly.
Ten don't worry about your studying. I believe you can do well. Don't forget your dream. Mari ah,Congratulations!!!!Thank for your helping,you like my tutor when I have some problems you always can help me.
Catherine,we should study together!!!Remember

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!=) Although you may think that you are not hard-working enough, you are doing well!You have minds to study, don't you? If you want to improve yourself and keep trying, you can overcome any hardship. I believe we can do much better in the next term=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .............
    .............

    MAKE SURE DO NOT BOTHER MEP AND DO NOT COPY MINE.
    Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to talk with you anymore.Why do you always change the truth?

    ReplyDelete