Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHY?

I failed the exam of Canadian Study. I got the worst mark this time,so I was really upset. I think I got this mark because I didn't study enough and I didn't hard working every day. After 3 days hoilday I became so tired and fidget in school. I couldn't be patient in class.WHY???????
I feel crazy now,I don't know how to do and I don't know how to think of my studying. I don't why I felt so tired this week. I am worry about myself now and I am feel afraid that I can't get a good mark in the end.
I should pluck up myself because I want to go to UBC and I want to get A in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Come On!!
    Overcome the difficulties with ur courage!

    Pherhaps it was a small mistake,
    but you will get a good mark because you have realized it.
    +U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,

    You didn't fail the exam!!!!!!!!!

    It is only one thing, you still have many more until your final mark comes out!

    Ms. Chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, Helen! cheer up!! you will do better on the next projects and exams!!

    Plus,,,, I am sorry that I forgot to give your pen back!! I'll give you tomorrrow!! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete